Hello, i'm pretty new to symfony.
I'm trying to get a "owner" like beahviour on a object/model with
sfGuardDoctrinePlugin.
What i'm trying to do is to associate a model with a sfGuardGroup like
this:

MyModel:
  columns:
    some_column: ~
    sf_guard_group_id: ~
  relations:
    sfGuardGroup:
      foreign: id
      type: one

so i can give access credentials to MyModel objects
only to those users that "own" the object (ie. belong to the
associated group)

Because in the generated sql the definition of the my_model table
comes before the sf_guard_group one
I get this error:

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1005 Can't create table './xxxx/
#sql-15cf_f5.frm' (errno: 150). Failing Query: ALTER TABLE my_model
ADD FOREIGN KEY (sf_guard_group_id) REFERENCES sf_guard_group(id) ON
UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE CASCADE

Now I have two questions:

1. is this the best way to get row level access rights ?
2. how can i cope with automatic sql generation and foreignkey vs
table generation order ?

Thank you,
-d