Yes I know, but my host says it won't install APC because it conflicts
with Zend Optimizer which they use to obfuscate code ...
And for now I've never seen a shared host with APC installed :-(

Anyway, if I use sfNoCache, would the config and various paths have to
be parsed on every request ? Then I presume some SQLite queries are
faster than multiple disk access ? Or am I wrong on that point ?