Friends I am facing a problem for updating a record in table in many
steps.
In each step I save the submitted data.

This is my code

$this->form = new ProfileForm();
$this->form->bind($request->getParameter($this->form->getName()));

if ($this->form->isValid()) {
    $this->form->setOption('id', $request->getParameter('id'));
    $php_profile = $this->form->save();
}

when I run $this->form->save(); function it adds a new record in
database. But I want it to update the record provided with the id.
Does anyone knows how to do that. I tried o use $this->form->setNew
(false); but does not work with $this object...