Hello,

I am reading the doctrine edition. In day 12, it says "But the
JobeetJob class already has a getJobeetCategory() method that returns
the related category object". I opened lib/model/doctrine/
JobeetJob.class.php and I can't see a getJobeetCategory(). Neither in
the base class. Although it works, meaning %%jobeet_category%% is
replaced with the right category.
Where can I see (and possibly modify) this method, getJobeetCategory
() ?

Thank you