Hi all,
I'm looking to import my existing tables into Doctrine.  I'm able to
connect to the database with Doctrine already (which I suspect I made
into a bigger job that it needed to be).

I already have a set of tables which have been used throughout the
application, but using our own database functions and queries within
the Actions.

When I try to run symfony doctrine:build-schema it seems it is
attempting to import ALL my tables within the schema, which is not
what I want.  There are hundreds of tables and sequences in the
schema, and I need to import only a small set of them.

Is there any way to do this?  If not, is there any way to write my own
YAML files to mirror the existing tables?  It would be nice to have a
way to trigger Doctrine to pick up any table changes (new columns)
without having to manually edit files as well.

I have looked through the Symfony (and some Doctrine) documentation,
and I've been unsuccessful in finding any way to do what I'm looking
for.

Thanks!!