smellycat37 escribió:
> charki ezziani : I want to see the field value in my html form... I
> just want to render it not modiabled...
> Mr_chon : I try on a field type varchar(30) and it doesn't work too...
>     config:
>       actions: ~
>       fields:
>         name: {params: disabled=true}
>       list:
>         display: [id, name, weighting, created_at, updated_at,
> published]
>       filter:
>         class: false
>         #display: [name]
>       form:    ~
>       edit:
>         display:
>           main: [published, updated_at, created_at]
>           display: [name, weighting, imported]
>       new:     ~
>
> On 9 sep, 15:17, Mr_chon <shnd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm not sure you can use the disabled param for dates.
>> If all you want is to display those dates, you could set their type as
>> "plain".
>>
>> your fields part would be like this :
>>
>> fields:
>>   created_at: { type: plain }
>>
>> On Sep 9, 12:59 pm, smellycat37 <charley.mail...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> hi,
>>> I try to use the symfony admin generator, do you know how disable a
>>> field in a the form?
>>> I tried this in the generator.yml file but it doesn't work :
>>>     config:
>>>       actions: ~
>>>       fields:
>>>         created_at: {params: disabled=true}
>>>         updated_at: {params: disabled=true}
>>>       list:
>>>         display: [id, name, weighting, created_at, updated_at,
>>> published]
>>>       filter:
>>>         class: false
>>>         #display: [name]
>>>       form:    ~
>>>       edit:
>>>         display:
>>>           main: [published, updated_at, created_at]
>>>           display: [name, weighting, imported]
>>>       new:     ~
>>> Good bye,

Actually, those settings now ought to be defined in the Form class
you're using in the module..

For example:

[php]
  // In your form's configure() method
  $this->getWidget('created_at')->setAttribute('disabled', 'disabled');
  $this->getWidget('updated_at')->setAttribute('disabled', 'disabled');

  // ...
[/php]

- --
José Nahuel Cuesta Luengo