I am hoping to accomplish something similar to what is discussed in
this ticket:
http://trac.symfony-project.org/ticket/5838

I thinking of passing a multidimensional array into renderRow() in the
attributes parameter. I could then pass one of the sub arrays to
renderField() and another to formatRow(). This multidimensional array
would contain html attributes for various html elements referenced in
my $rowFormat.