Hi every:
I have installed a Virtual Machine (VM) with Ubuntu Server 9.04. In this
VM I have some sites in developing state. I have configured Apache to
show this sites trougth Virtual Hosts (VH). I'm working with Windows
right now (some software requirements). My VH is this one:

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName sfwebacula
        ServerAlias sfwebacula.ubuntudev

        DocumentRoot /var/www/sfwebacula/web
        <Directory />
                Options FollowSymLinks
                AllowOverride None
        </Directory>
        <Directory /var/www/sfwebacula/web>
                AllowOverride None
                Order allow,deny
                allow from all
        </Directory>
        Alias /sf "/usr/share/symfony/data/web/sf"
        <Directory "/usr/share/symfony/data/web/sf">
                AllowOverride All
                Allow from All
        </Directory>
        ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/sfwebacula-error.log
        LogLevel warn
        CustomLog /var/log/apache2/sfwebacula-access.log combined
</VirtualHost>

In the file /etc/hosts I have this:
192.168.5.250   sfwebacula.ubuntudev

In my c:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts I have this line too:
192.168.5.250   sfwebacula.ubuntudev

The .htaccess file under /web directory is this:

Options +FollowSymLinks +ExecCGI

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
  RewriteEngine On

  # uncomment the following line, if you are having trouble
  # getting no_script_name to work
  # RewriteBase /

  # we skip all files with .something
  #RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} \..+$
  #RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !\.html$
  #RewriteRule .* - [L]

  # we check if the .html version is here (caching)
  RewriteRule ^$ index.html [QSA]
  RewriteRule ^([^.]+)$ $1.html [QSA]
  RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f

  # no, so we redirect to our front web controller
  RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php [QSA,L]
</IfModule>

I have the mod_rewrite and mod_vhost_alias enabled. When I call a page
without index.php I get 404 Error:

Not Found

The requested URL /director was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.11 (Ubuntu) DAV/2 SVN/1.5.4 Phusion_Passenger/2.2.5
PHP/5.2.6-3ubuntu4.2 with Suhosin-Patch Server at sfwebacula.ubuntudev
Port 80

I try removing comments for line RewriteBase in .htaccess and nothing
get the same error.

Can any help me?
Cheers and thanks in advance
--