Hello folks, i'm trying to add an autocomplete field in a form, to do
that i've followed the Make your choice! tutorial:

http://www.symfony-project.org/blog/2008/10/14/new-in-symfony-1-2-make-your-choice

and used the Doctrine autocompleter yet-to-be-released-class:

http://trac.symfony-project.org/attachment/ticket/6012/sfWid
getFormDoctrineJQueryAutocompleter.class.php

to substitute the Propel class used in the tutorial, but when i type
something in the widget no autocompletion box appears... I even tried
using just the sfWidgetFormJQueryAutocompleter (wich is supposed to
just get the IDs from the foreign table instead of any attribute you
want) but nothing.

i'm trying to adapt the autocompletion in an admin module, i can see
the javascript embedded in the source code of the generated page but
no box shows up... also i wrote directly in the address bar "localhost/
myApp_dev.php/myModule/autocomplete" (having the executeAutocomplete
action y actions.class.php), and a file 'autocomplete' can be
downloaded, the content of the file is the array that
executeAutocomplete returns, in my case:

{"V-01":"Jack Mort", "V-02":"Roland Deschain", "H-01":"Susannah
Holmes"}

so i think i'm pretty near but not enough, can you help me?