when you have some css or js for a pluging you usually can create a symlink
called NamePlugin from your pluginName/web dir into the web dir

ex:

plugins/ NamePlugin/web/
plugins/ NamePlugin/web/js
plugins/ NamePlugin/web/css

ln -s plugins/NamePlugin/web web/NamePlugin

and your web interface will contain /NamePlugin/ folder that contains your
stuff
in the view.yml call
default:
 stylesheets:    [NamePlugin/css/jquery/theme.css]
 javascripts:    [NamePlugin/js/jquery/jquery-1.3.2.min.js]

--
As programmers create bigger & better idiot proof programs, so the universe
creates bigger & better idiots!