Hi,

thanks for the answer.
at 1) AFAIK <style> should ony be in <head>,  and I cannot put anything
in <head> in my template, this would have to be in layout.php, and there
I think I cannot access $this->style from the action, or can I?
at 2 a) b) I only want to change one value dynamically for each request,
so this css would have to be it's own action. I would like to avoid the
overhead to create the action and add another request from the browser
that slows down the page load.
at 2 c) same reason like 1, I can't put anything in <head> from the
template.

Georg