Thx for your help lee.
So if i understand correctly the spyFormBuilder, it only give me a
abstract logic to the form problem without saving any data at all. I'm
must implement a save method ?
So for the form system, it's ok.
Do you think a system like that could be used with the generator as
well, because i have to store the data and show it after ?