Hello!

I am using 3 tables/models: company, contact_persons,
company_contact_persons.

- company contains companies
- contact_persons contains people and their contact details (phone,
email, etc)
- company_contact_persons relates a company to one or several contact
persons

Is it possible, in the backend, to integrate the contact_persons and
the company_contact_persons modules as ajax modules in the company
module?

To be more specific, what I want is a simpler interface for the users:
when they introduce a company, they can add as many people they want
and connect them to the company profile from the backend company
module.

Thank you,

Mihai Rusoaie
+40 72 RUSOAIE