Hi,

I'm trying to call the following using Doctrine from within Symfony:

$result= Doctrine_Query::create()
                        ->select('E.*')
                        ->from('EventInstance EI')
                        ->where('((SELECT MONTH(EI.datePerformed)) = ?)',
$date->month)
                        ->execute(array(), Doctrine::HYDRATE_ARRAY);

However I get an error back and one portion of the stack looks like
this:

at Doctrine_Connection->execute('SELECT e.dateperformed AS
e__dateperformed, e.memberid AS e__memberid, e.eventname AS
e__eventname, e.amount AS e__amount, e.notes AS e__notes FROM
eventinstance e WHERE () = ?', array(9))in SF_ROOT_DIR\lib\vendor
\symfony\lib\plugins\sfDoctrinePlugin\lib\vendor\doctrine\Doctrine
\Query\Abstract.php line 992 ...

Notice the subquery on MONTH() has vanished from the query string. Is
this a bug or have I done something wrong here? I'm pretty sure the
SQL logic here is correct. I ran it through the mysql command line and
it worked fine.

Any suggestiong would be appreciated. Thanks.

D T