i think it's because when embedding the OpinionFeatureForms you're not
setting properly the foreign key to the objects, would be something like

$opfeat = new OpinionFeature();
$opfeat->setOpinionId($this->getObject->getId());
$OFform = new OpinionFeatureForm($opfeat);
$this->embedForm('Feature_'.$i, $OFform);
}

--
Have a nice day.
Abraham Montilla.