Hello,

Im working with the propel admin generator. Code generated use by default
the styles:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen"
href="/sfPropelPlugin/css/global.css
<view-source:http://mp/sfPropelPlugin/css/global.css>" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen"
href="/sfPropelPlugin/css/default.css
<view-source:http://mp/sfPropelPlugin/css/default.css>" />

I'm wondering what is the purpose of the /sf/sf_admin css, js and images
files? I looked they are referenced in the abstract class sfAdminGenerator.

Could anybody tell me when are the sf_admin styles used?

Thanks,

Matías