Hi John,

the Problem is when you doing the views this way is, you don't have a
clean
deployment anymore  then we can't use symfony build-all-reload-test
for the dev. Team.
I must use SQL-Dumps and I think this is not the right way, because
you
can't change the Model quick and easy.

There must be a better way to do this, because we need a the mostly
clean Deployment without SQL-Dumps.

Many thanks for your answer,
Jörg