hi, i use swift

$transport =
Swift_SmtpTransport::newInstance(sfConfig::get('app_correo_hostname'),sfConfig::get('app_correo_puerto'))
                        ->setUsername(sfConfig::get('app_correo_usuario'))
                        ->setPassword(sfConfig::get('app_correo_password')) ;

                $mailer = Swift_Mailer::newInstance($transport);
                $body = "the body";
                $subject = "Validacion de Cuenta, Mis Retratos.";
                $message   = Swift_Message::newInstance($subject)
                ->setFrom(array(sfConfig::get('app_correo_usuario', 'Mis
Retratos')))
                ->setTo(array($this->form->getValue('correo')))
                ->setBody($body);
                $mailer->send($message);
its very single.