Hi All,

I am confused about 1 query in my symfony project.

I have 2 tables as shown below.

1. photo
           -photoid
           -photoname
           -userid
           -tripid  (either 0 or  related tripid  if trip is
assigned)

2. Trip
           -id
           -tripname
           -isactive

Here, for photo->tripid   it can be 0 if no trip assigned.  Else
corresponding tripid value.

Now, I dont want to display photos for inactive trips. (trip->isactive
= false)

If I write

$c = new Criteria();
$c->add(PhotoPeer::USERID, $u->getProfile()->getUserId());
$c->addJoin (PhotoPeer::TRIPID, TripPeer::ID);
$c->add(TripPeer::IS_ACTIVE,'1');

Then it displays only matching records which are active. It doesn't
display records from photo with tripid = 0.

How to write condition here?

Thanks in advance.