So I have 2. errors, I think I have found a solution - good command
should look:
symfony freeze "C:\Program Files\WebServ\httpd\symfony-1.2.9 \data"

Then 1 error less but I still have error:
  The execution of task "plugin:publish-assets" failed.

  - Too many arguments ("Files\WebServ\httpd\symfony_project\lib/
symfony" given).

symfony project:freeze  symfony_data_dir

Because in Windows we have space between 'Program' and 'Files'. I can
move 'symfony_project' to C:\ and then I don't have this error. But it
isn't comfortabe :((
Maybe is better solutio ?? And why I should freeze project when it is
ready ?? I can't earlier ??