Hi all,

I have module of "photolibrary " in my project.

In which, when user upload photo, I have resized the photo using
sfThumbnail Plugin.

Now, I have a link for rotating photo. For that, I have used code
below:

$image = sfConfig::get('sf_web_dir').'/images/photo_3_147.jpg.png';

        //How many degrees you wish to rotate
        $degrees = 90;

        // Create the canvas
        $source = imagecreatefromjpeg($image) ;

        // Rotates the image
        $rotate = imagerotate($source, $degrees, 0) ;

        //generate random code for image postfix
        $random = md5(uniqid(rand()));
        $random_code = substr($random, 0, 8);

        // Outputs a jpg image, you could change this to gif or png if needed
        imagejpeg($rotate,sfConfig::get('sf_web_dir').'/images/rotate'.
$random_code.'.jpg');

I saw that this code works only for images which I have not processed.
It does not rotate the image resized by sfThumbnail plugin.

What should I do now?

Should I do "resize" without plugin? or is there any plugin for
rotating image?

Pls help me.

Thanks in advance.