Hi,
I'm trying to add a method ('endTime') that doesn't exist in the
model, it's essentially a convenience method to set just the time part
of time_ts which is a timestamp.  It shows up properly in the list,
however, the widget is never populated with a value in the edit page.
As far as I can tell, getEndTime never even gets called when loading
the edit page, because when I put a 'die()' in there, execution never
stops (although it does on the list page)
Thx!

Game.class.php
    public function getEndTime($format = 'H:i') {
        return date($format, strtotime($this->getEndTs()));
    }

    public function setEndTime($time) {
        $this->setEndTs($this->getDate().' '.$time);
    }

generator:
  class: sfDoctrineGenerator
  param:
    model_class:           Game
    theme:                 jroller
    non_verbose_templates: true
    with_show:             false
    singular:              ~
    plural:                ~
    route_prefix:          game
    with_doctrine_route:     1

    config:
      actions: ~
      fields:
        league_id:         { label: League }
        field_id:          { label: Field }
        home_team_id:      { label: Home Team }
        away_team_id:      { label: Away Team }
        game_status_id:    { label: Status }
        start_ts:
          label: Start
          help: The day and time the this game starts
        end_ts:
          label: End
          help: The date and time that this game ends
        end_time:
          label: End
          help: The time that this game ends
      list:
        display: [field, =game_status, home_team_id, away_team_id,
start_ts, end_ts, end_time, score]

      filter: ~
      form:
        display: [field_id, game_status_id, home_team_id,
away_team_id, start_ts, end_ts, end_time]
      edit: ~
      new:  ~

symfony 1.2 / doctrine