I run tests under 'test' env which works perfectly, using a app-test
database :-)

The point I would like to figure out is really the issue with the ID
that my sfBrowser is returning after signing in, which is different
from the ID in Database, but not the first time, just after reloading
fixtures automatically at least once time !

Thanks for helping me,

Adrien