Hi SatBoy,

Have you solved your problem?

If I understood you and your problem correctly, then you need to insert an
"input" field of type text, and name it "query".

That would be the field where you would actually write something to search,
right?

So, the field you need would be something like this:

<input type="text" name="query" />

and after this one, you can have your submit button:

<input type="submit" value = "submit"/>

Regards,
Tiago