I18n, Doctrine, Postgres, Schemas

I have been working on project written in Symfony 1.2.9 with Doctrine
1.2, where
we use several schemas on Postgres database. We use task that renames
lib/model
classes from TableName to SchemaTableName and sets table name to
schema.table_name,
because, as we found out, Doctrine can not work with schemas yet.

The problem is, that when we need to use I18n Doctrine behavior,
Doctrine is
trying to select translation from schema_table_name_translation, not
from schema.table_name_translation. It seems that it only transforms
class name from camel case to underscore and appends translation.

Is it possible to set constraint to table with translation and still
keep the I18n behavior?
Or is there another solution?