"sfCompat10Plugin: By deprecating this plugin, we also deprecate all
other elements in the framework that rely on this plugin to work (1.0
admin generator, and 1.0 form system)"

I guess that includes propel-init-admin :-\

I hope something similar/better exists by now. Last time I tried the
sfForm one (can't remember the command now) and it was hard to figure
out how to do things ... spent hours with no luck trying to do
something that would otherwise be very very easy to do with
propel-init-admin