I am trying to write a functional test, where a redirection occurs off-
site (to a non-symfony page), where I want to continue the browser
simulation (filling out a form on that site) at which time the browser
is redirected back to my site.

When I attempt to follow the first redirection, it doesn't seem to
leave my most recent page. Is what I am trying to do not possible?
Does anyone have more info on the subject?

Furthermore, I am sending various REST queries (to this other site) in
which there is no redirection. Is this a problem as well?

Thanks for the help.
Scott