Hi everybody,

I have an entity that (among other properties) has a "startDate" and
an "endDate" property. Now I created a form widget that graphically
shows the date range specified by these two dates.

In my Form class I added my new custom form widget.

>   public function configure()
>   {
>     $this->setWidget('dateRange', new stgSeasonWidgetFormInput());
>   }

and in my Template (showSuccess.php) I display the widget.

> <?php echo $form['dateRange']; ?>

How can I pass the two values (myObject->startDate & myObject-
>endDate) into my custom widgets "render(...)"-function?

Thanx a lot for you help in advance.

Don_Busi