Hi all,

I'm quite familiar with sfGuard, but there's one thing I've never
figured out right.
I have to build an application with quite a few different user types -
admins, members, affiliates, sales people, and all of these types will
use different applications within the project. Now, of course I'd like
to use sfGuard for this, but I'm struggling with how to administer
these users separately.
I don't really like the idea of mixing admins and members in one table
and one admin screen with the only difference being what group they're
associated with, so I wonder if I can add a type parameter to the
guard user model and based on that field adjust the userinterface and
which profile class gets retrieved from the user object...

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Daniel