Hello,

I'm banging my head against the wall after trying to make this work..

Here is the setting:

I have a form "email like" and I wanted to add TinyMCE for the main
body. I installed the sfFormExtraPlugin, and TinyMCE in my js/ folder.
Then I opened my emailForm.class.php and added:

  public function configure()
  {
         $this->setWidgets(array( 'body' => new sfWidgetFormTextareaTinyMCE
(
          array(
                'width' => 550,
                'height' => 350,
            'config' => 'theme: "simple"',
                ),
          array(
           'class' => 'tiny_mce'
            )
          )
        ));
  }

But then, when I render the Template containing the basic $form->render
() function it just outputs a basic <textarea rows="4" cols="30"
name="theemail[body]" id="theemail_body"></textarea>

I can't make it render the TinyMCE enabled version.

TibyMCE is not the issue because if I add it manually by putting:
<script type="text/javascript">
            tinyMCE.init({
                mode: "exact",
                elements: "theemail_body",
                theme: "simple"
            });
    </script>
it works..

It seems that the declaration of the new sfWidgetFormTextareaTinyMCE
(xxxx) is ignored.

Any idea about how I could test the fact that the declaration is taken
into account or not and why?

Just so you know, if I mispell the new sfWidgetFormTextareaTinyMCE
(xxxx) there is no error either..
Also, Eclipse seems to recognizes the class (telling me it extends the
sfWidgetFormTextarea) which would indicate that it is know by the
code..

very weirs..

Thanks