Hello,

I accidentally noticed that by default symfony generated forms allow
updating of existing objects without passing the primary key(s) in the
$taintedValues array which results in odd behavior (to me, anyway).
Here's a simple example:

$f = new ObjectForm(Doctrine_Core::getTable('Object')->findOneByColumn
('value'));
$f->bindAndSave($data); # $data is valid and does NOT contain the
primary key

During the update process the form will not use the primary key that
is set in the object passed to the constructor. For example, in my
case, the object row in the database is updated but the PK is set to
0! If $data in the example does contain the PK value, it's fine.

Is this the expected behavior in this case? I expected the form not to
touch the PK while updating.

Regards,
Rytis