Hey guys,

I am making use of move_uploaded_file to upload a bunch of files from my
website onto a server, as it goes:

move_uploaded_file($_FILES['filename']['tmp_name'],'path/to/store/image')

And this works like a charm.

But there is a trick here, I wish to make these files reside on some other
server and not the server hosting my website.

Alternately, if another website/multiplayer game wishes to access these
files (we share a common database), they can query and get the path where
the files are stored (storing file paths in the db), but how should they
gain access to the server where they are stored?

Does anyone have any idea how?