Kimden: Gareth McCumskey <gmccums...@gmail.com>
Konu: Re: [symfony-users] Firefox cache problem - routing
Kime: symfony-users@googlegroups.com
Tarihi: 2 Aralık 2009 Çarşamba, 8:32

Are you sure its Firefox? Have you tested this with other browsers? Your first
step is to confirm if its the browser or not. If you get the same results
within another browser then its the caching in your application affecting it.
Your best bet then is to relook at how you are caching on your application and
whether you have view/template caching that could be causing it.