You're right Richtermeister, that's what I way saying. Thanks for the
ticket, cool to sse that I'm not alone with that issue :D

However, after having posting here, I've made a bit dirty hack in my
own Generator class, so that overriding is selective, at least for
templates.
For configuration and action, I've changed the corresponding includes.

That's dirty for some reasons but this way I don't have to do Daniel
Lohse's work for unmodified files (ie, half of them).

I can paste it here if someone wants it.