I'm trying to disable form and filter generation, as stated in
http://www.symfony-project.org/tutorial/1_4/en/whats-new#chapter_a2fae23c9403b0e9ec99806fccf6b53e_sub_propel_behaviors
I checkd ticket 7963 http://trac.symfony-project.org/ticket/7693 and
it says the bug is fixed (I'm using symfony 1.4.1-DEV)
Anyway, the generation is not skipped.
I tried print_r($behaviors) in plugins/sfPropelPlugin/lib/generator/
sfPropelFormGenerator.class.php and for every model the symfony
behaviors has "true" on both form and filter, even when I specified
"false".
Could it be related to propel.ini? I have a line in propel.ini:
propel.behavior.default  =
symfony,symfony_i18n,alternative_coding_standards
I also tried to delete "symfony", but everything brokes.

I would like very much to use this new feature...

TIA
Massimiliano