The problem is that that main.css file doesn't exist. Your browser
requests it and smacks into the 404 action, which is then stored as
the last requested action. After the login, the guard plugin tries to
redirect you to that last url.. Basically, make sure you only
reference assets that actually exist, and the problem will go away.

Daniel