Hi Tennis,

As far as I know, Lime 2 is independent component, so I believe this is
possible.
In the factories.yml, I don't see any TestFactory or such a thing.
If tests are generated somewhere somehow, I would suggest you extending them
or write a new plugin to generate test cases for your datamodel, etc, by
using lime (I hope there are events at which you can listen for).

Before Printing, Think about Your Environmental Responsibility!
Avant d'Imprimer, Pensez à Votre Responsabilitée Environnementale!