Hello,

I have 1 Database and 2 Symfony projects.
The first project run on Sf 1.2.10+Docrine 1.0, The second one on
Sf1.4+Doctrine 1.2.

Both have been installed the same way, but the fisrt one display the
list of the executeIndex method, and the second on doesn't, it says
for http://fjtdoct.localhost.com/frontend_dev.php/dossier :
500 | Internal Server Error | Doctrine_Record_UnknownPropertyException
Unknown record property / related component "c_md_5" on "AppDossiers"

I wonder what makes an error in Sf1.4+Doctrine 1.2. and not in Sf
1.2.10+Docrine 1.0  ???
Any Idea ???