Hi all,

This is a part of my schema :

 association:
   id
   name : string
   created_by: integer
  relations:
   created_by: { class: Member, local: created_by, foreign: id }

 member:
   id
   username: string
   state: integer
   association_id: integer

It works fine in my frontend, but in my functional test, when I'm
updating an association, Doctrine tries to INSERT a new member, with
just 3 fields : `state`, `created_at`, `updated_at` VALUES (1, date,
date).

And so I get an exception because constraint on
`member.association_id` is not respected.

The stack trace shows that issues comes from AssociationForm::doSave
(), but I didn't do anything special (and it works perfectly in my
frontend).

I don't especially want you to find out why I get this issue (but if
you know.. feel free) ; I mostly want to get some tips to find out how
to debug it. Step by Step does not show anything...  :-\

Thx for helping me

--
Adrien