Yeah, I thought so. But I can use the fieldset of the filter form
anyway. I was mainly curious because the form filters are nowhere
described, and I use filters to let the user select the records quite
often. So it would have come handy earlier, but i just didn't know how
to use them.

Maybe I could make a documentation request :-)

Regards,
Christopher.