Hi,

In the symfony guide, it is given that

all:
  .settings:
    # Form security secret (CSRF protection)
    csrf_secret:       false     # Unique secret to enable CSRF protection
or false to disable
    # Output escaping settings
    escaping_strategy:      true            # Determines how variables are
made available to templates. Accepted values: on, off.
    escaping_method:        ESC_SPECIALCHARS # Function or helper used for
escaping. Accepted values: ESC_RAW, ESC_ENTITIES, ESC_JS,
ESC_JS_NO_ENTITIES, and ESC_SPECIALCHARS.

1. Do I need to install the CSRF plugin or I can simply set the csrf -
unique secret in settings.yml ?

Thanks

Deepak Bhatia