Hi,

I'm working with this following schema.yml :

# config/doctrine/schema.yml
  collate: utf8_unicode_ci
  charset: utf8
KiosquePatient:
  actAs: { Timestampable: ~ }
  columns:
    matricule:   { type: string(255), notnull: true }
    naissance:   { type: timestamp, notnull: true}
sfGuardUserProfile:
  columns:
    id: { type: integer, primary: true, autoincrement: true }
    user_id: { type: integer(4) }
    firstname: { type: string(255) }
    lastname: { type: string(255) }
    email: { type: varchar(255) }
  relations:
    User:
      class: sfGuardUser
      foreign: id
      type: one
      foreignType: one
      foreignAlias: Profile

because I want to add new fields in my sfGuardUserForm (firstname ,
lastname and email). The problem is that I don't know how to display
these new fields on my form.

I create a new module sfGuardUser add I added in it's generator.yml :

form:
        class: sfGuardUserAdminForm
        fields:
          firstname: { label: "Prénom" }
          lastname: { label: "Nom" }
        display:
          "NONE":                   [username, password,
password_again]
          "Informations personnelles" : [firstname, lastname, email]
          #"Permissions and groups": [is_active, is_super_admin,
groups_list, permissions_list]
          "Groupes": [is_active, groups_list]

After cleared the symfony cache, I want to display my module and
"Widget "firstname" does not exist." error appears.

Where is my error?

Thank you

(sorry for my bad english)