My suggestion is to ask them to make an offer first to get an idea of
the price range they are willing to offer.

Realistically speaking, I worked with both US and Canada companies via
contract from Eastern Europe and the rates
go from 10-15 Euro for remote work. People don't pay much over these
rates because there are plenty
of replacement opportunities from other parts of the globe (unless you
provide some unique services).

Good luck!

    gabriel