Thats exactly my problem, Pablo!

I have enabled the cache (settings.yml) but the files which are
affected by this problem are all excluded from the caching
(cache.yml).

Example: I extracted the whole <head />er to a partial (because every
layout should use the same header-informations). In this partial there
are several slots to display special meta-informations for specific
actions.

The layout code:

dir="ltr">
<?php include_partial('global/layout_head'); ?>
[...]

The partial code:

<head profile="http://purl.org/uF/2008/03/
               http://microformats.org/wiki/xfolk-profile
               <?php if (has_slot('profile_uri')) { include_slot
('profile_uri'); } ?>
  [...]
</head>

If the cache is disabled (settings.yml), everything works fine and the
partial shows the "profile_uri"-slot without any problems. If I enable
the cache (settings.yml), the "has_slot('profile_uri')" returns false.
If I paste the patial-code directly into the layout, everything works
fine (with and without caching enabled (settings.yml)).

I reproduced this phenomenon also with normal templates. If the slot
is directly in the template, I got no problems, if it is used in a
partial the has_slot returns false.