Sorry... :)
Now I have enabled sfDoctrineGuardPlugin, too, but there is another
error :(
It's:

Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback,
class 'sfGuardRouting' not found in C:\sfyproject\lib\vendor\symfony
\lib\event\sfEventDispatcher.class.php on line 77

Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback,
class 'sfGuardRouting' not found in C:\sfyproject\lib\vendor\symfony
\lib\event\sfEventDispatcher.class.php on line 77

Fatal error: Class 'sfGuardSecurityUser' not found in C:\sfyproject
\apps\frontend\lib\myUser.class.php on line 4