SYMFONY50

I have spent the last year developing a Symfony + Doctrine + jQuery
web application for small businesses.

I talked our sales people into providing the Symfony community a
discount code for our product.

The application, which is for small business people to track employee
paid time off, may or may not be right for you, but I wanted to give
back some way I could.

Use SYMFONY50 and receive 50% off for six months.

If you have any comments or questions on how I used symfony, drop me a
line at calt...@matterco.com.

Thanks,
Chris