Hi,
it s probably because you call setMessage after the validator has been
created, the text message is set when the validator is created and
wont be changed afterward ( it will happens will all propel/doctrine
form since the validator are created in the setup call ).
I just put the default message in ProjectConfiguration.class.php
sfValidatorBase::setDefaultMessage('required', 'This field is
required.');
sfValidatorBase::setDefaultMessage('invalid', 'The information you
entered is invalid..');
bye