UTF-8 file creation isn't depending on windows, afaik, but on your editor.
If you use eclipse, in the preference screen of the editor, you can easily
modify this and the crlf delimiter (win, linux, mac).

Before Printing, Think about Your Environmental Responsibility!
Avant d'Imprimer, Pensez à Votre Responsabilitée Environnementale!