Google is your friend:

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=symfony+year+range&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

And it's also documented in Appendix A of the "symfony forms" book:

http://www.symfony-project.org/forms/1_2/en/A-Widgets#chapter_a_sub_sfwidgetformdate

And you'll also want to have a look at Appendix B (Validators), especially when
you want to restrict to a minimum date and a maximum date:

http://www.symfony-project.org/forms/1_2/en/B-Validators#chapter_b_sub_sfvalidatordate

Cheers, Daniel