Hi,
I am defining all routes for a directory web site. While browsing the
directory I need to pass trough url multiple objects (category,
article, location). Is it possible to define sfPropel Routes to work
with multiple objects in the URL. If so, please, could give an example
of routing.yml and how to get all objects in the action, please. I
have made it to work for one object (category) but don't know how for
multiple values.

Already looked in Google with no results ;).

Thanks!!